On December 1st, all your members who haven’t paid their dues from last year will disappear from the database, and your section’s membership count will plummet.
Pass these instructions along to your new members to make sure their registration gets counted.
You have a new username!
Your username has changed since last year; it’s no longer a 20-billion-digit number. If you’re not sure what your new username is, click https://ams.swe.org/swessa/ssaauthmain.forget_password to find it. An email with your username and password should arrive shortly. If your e-mail address is not recognized, you will have to apply for a new membership.
Click here to register as a National SWE member! Just follow these easy steps:
- Select Collegiate and New Member or Former Member and click Continue.
- Select SWE Collegiate Member Dues
- Enter the following required information in the form.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home Address
- Home City
- Home Postal Code
- Phone Number
- You must create and save at least one Education record.
- All other fields are optional; enter any or no optional information.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your credit card information and click Submit.
Thanks to Iowa State University for these instructions!