Is your section having problems with too many male members? Here’s some solutions:
- Don’t try to discourage your male members. Instead, try to encourage more female members!
- Recruit women who are not engineering majors (architecture, computer science, natural & physical sciences)
- Hold a “bring-your-girlfriend” event
- Hold “girls night out” events, like movies and ice cream, that would recruit more women
- Talk to other womens’ groups on campus on how they recruit other women
Any more suggestions? Comment on this post!
To get help with your own section’s problems, comment on this post with an issue and we’ll help you work it out!