Below is a great opportunity for those in the Farmington Hills, Michigan area!
The Professional Development Conference is hosted by The Coalition of Minority Professional Engineering Societies (COMPES) on Saturday April 13, 2013.
- This event is very unique in that we are three minority engineering societies, SHPE/NSBE/SWE working together to create a one-day conference that provides an opportunity for engineers from various companies and industries to come together for professional networking which can lead to potential job opportunities.
- Also attendees will gain new perspectives by participating in breakout sessions on technical topics, soft skills presentations, career planning, and panels around the theme of “Thriving on Diversity”.
- For those who want to take charge of their own career, participating in this event is a step in that direction.
- This is also an opportunity for the community to see the value of a diverse engineering workforce in action and is made possible by our many supporters including our host sponsor Nissan Technical Center and platinum sponsor Yazaki North America.
- Event is one-day on Saturday, April 13 starting 9 am at Nissan Technical Center in Farmington Hills, MI. Speaker schedule released in February and Registration is in March. For more information please visit: www.compespdc.org.
FOX 2 News Job Shop: