Region H Travel Grants

Want to attend Region H Conference but not sure how to pay for your travel? Apply now for Region H Travel Grants!

Collegiate Sections, Collegiate Interest Groups (CIGs), Section Representatives, and Region Leaders are eligible to apply for Region H Travel Grants.

How to apply? Complete this grant application and send the completed form to Gina Janke at with the subject “SWE Region H Conference Travel Grant Application”. Applications are due by Friday, January 27, 2017!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s