Small Section Program Development Grant
Section Vitality Grant
Interested in finding funding to attend a SWE event? SWE has funding for you and/or your group! Here is the link for more information and specific details: Region H Travel Funding.
- Due date for application for WE16 Annual Conference: Monday, September 12, 2016
- Approval date for application: Friday, September 23, 2016
- WE16 in Philadelphia, PA: October 27-29, 2016
- Send grant application to Gina Janke at email@example.com with the subject “SWE Annual Conference Travel Grant Application”
Region H Conference
- Due date for application for 2017 Region Conference: Friday, January 27, 2017
- Approval date for application: Friday, February 10, 2017
- 2017 Region Conference in Ann Arbor, MI: March 10-12, 2017
- Send grant application to Gina Janke at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SWE Region H Conference Travel Grant Application”
SWE Logo Usage
Does your section utilize SWE logos or branding in your materials? Check out this link to make sure you are following the designated guidelines.
Documents for the process to update section bylaws can be found at the two links below.
Below is a link to the bylaws broken down by Society, Region, MAL, and Professional and Collegiate sections. Navigate to the Region folder, then Region H for the laws that govern the functioning of Region H. Every section should have their own bylaws approved by SWE Headquarters. If your are currently updating your bylaws, the Bylaws folder in the SWE Governance site is an excellent resource.
Instructions for filling out and submitting your section’s e-Postcard and EIN to maintain non-profit status can be accessed by the link below.
Program Development Grants (PDG)
This powerpoint has information regarding the Program Development Grants (or PDGs) offered by the Society of Women Engineers.
See below for the PDG forms (also available on the SWE Program Development Grant Community on My Communities)!
Access the link below for your collegiate section reports!
Below is the finance manual that has been updated this year. The finance manual update was presented during the treasurer’s meeting at the 2011 Annual Conference. It includes good references for section treasurers. If you were unable to attend the 2011 Annual Conference, check it out.
Looking for the Region H presentations from the 2012 Annual Conference? Below is a link to the presentation. Please take time to review the presentation for important information and dates.
Also, check out this great presentation from the Collegiate Leadership Forum. It has great information about the history of SWE, as well as its mission and values. There is also a breakdown of the leadership structure of the organization.
See the following documents regarding the resources available from the Collegiate Leadership Coaching Committee!
See links for RCR/RCCE/RCS Roles